Scouting Report & Video Breakdown: DJ Carton

2 Likes

I guess I hadn’t seen much film on DJ, but man, it would be amazing to add him to the fold. Some of that video was incredibly impressive – his athleticism really stands out. Would really prefer him on our team than having to face him 1-2 times per season!

2 Likes

The two schools that lose out will definitely pay double. Not just missing out on their PG of the future, but having to play against him is rough just like you say.

1 Like

This guy will be special no doubt hopefully BLUE! Also nice to see some D clips. Good show Dylan. Like I said the other day I trust the 12/12 Crystal Ball projection to be accurate. GO BLUE!

He is really really good… very anxious to see if he will commit to the good guys.

Has there been a “scouting and video” post where the subject hasn’t committed to Michigan? :wink:

1 Like

Not gonna watch until he commits

3 Likes

What an asset to finally have an attacking PG that can finish at the rim. Kid is going to be a dynamic player.

Agreed with you man, crossing my fingers hard.

Certainly seems like the perimeter shooting is inconsistent (just based on video), but the fact he fires from very deep with such confidence gives me hope (or fear if he commits elsewhere) that it will not be an issue for him.

There’s a first for everything.

ominous. uh oh

I honestly dont think Dylan has any better insight than us on this one. Yeah he knew about Jalen Wilson before we did, but this is completely different

I was being a bit tongue in cheek there. Shucks