Round of applause for our team

I know it wasn’t the outcome we wanted, and it was definitely a heartbreaking way to lose, but our team deserves so much praise for how they performed not only tonight, but for the whole season. Coming into the season we expected this to be a somewhat rebuilding year, and I don’t think anyone would have guessed that we would win the B1G regular season outright, reach the B1G championship game, and miss the final four because of a 3 point heave by the other team. The fact that they had the determination to even tie the game was impressive in and of itself and shows how much heart each player on our team has. I wouldn’t trade our players for any other teams’ and I’m truly going to miss Nik/Glenn/Mitch if any of them or all of them decide to leave for the NBA. It’s extremely disappointing that we lost, but I know Beilein has this program in the right direction and has reached performance levels that none of us could have dreamed for just a couple years ago. It was a fun ride this season filled with ups and downs, and I’m pretty sure I’ve lost a couple years off of my life just from watching this team play, but it truly has been a pleasure and I wouldn’t change it for the world. Here’s to the future and Go Blue!

Amazing season. Go Blue!

applauds good season, another banner to be raised.