Prince Ali sets two visits

I don't think anything illegal is happening here and I don't even think Ali going elsewhere would be surprising. The Jalen Coleman and Notre Dame trending is what is baffling imo.

Not that baffling to me. Coleman wants to go to a great school that’s in his backyard and home state. Perhaps he is a devout catholic as well. It may seem surprising just from a basketball standpoint, but from an everything else standpoint it makes perfect sense.

Remind me again just what were Alford’s transgressions? This was a recent thing, right?

I don't think anything illegal is happening here and I don't even think Ali going elsewhere would be surprising. The Jalen Coleman and Notre Dame trending is what is baffling imo.

Not that baffling to me. Coleman wants to go to a great school that’s in his backyard and home state. Perhaps he is a devout catholic as well. It may seem surprising just from a basketball standpoint, but from an everything else standpoint it makes perfect sense.

I get that but it still is baffling.

South Bend isn’t really in his backyard though.
2.5 hours to South Bend from Indy.
Playing in the ACC

…though he did change high schools to that area but still. I just don’t get it.

Good point JBlair… ND is only slightly closer than UM but only his home games will be close since they are ACC… UM will play several times per year near his family with all the big ten schools… Everything about this seems like a no brainer…
I don’t get it

He hasn’t made a decision yet, but maybe he just feels more comfortable elsewhere? What appeals to some kids doesn’t appeal to others.