Parking for Games

Need help for a first timer as to where the best parking is offered for someone with difficulty doing lengthy walks. Thanks ahead of time. Go Blue!

Here’s some general info:

https://mgoblog.com/content/tailgater's-guide-ann-arbor

Pioneer HS and the Golf Course are football-only.

Whenever I go from out of town, I park around here:

Usually there is free open street parking there. You should probably be able to find street parking somewhere within a reasonable distance. According to the map in the second link, there is parking you can pay for just north of the Big House, but I’ve never used it before.

These parking lots are extremely convenient, but fill up quickly now that we have a decent team. They were pretty easy to park in from 2000 - 2008 :frowning:

I didn’t know Pioneer stopped allowing basketball parking, but the last time I parked there we were ranked #1 in 2013 against Northwestern.

Pioneer had free parking for the Northwood exhibition game. Last year, I parked on the golf course.

Do you have a handicapped placard? If so, you can park on the stadium concourses for $10. Easy, close, no stairs.

Sounds like I’m probably wrong on the Pioneer and golf course parking. In which case it is presumably super easy to get parking at one of those two spots?

I’ve been parking at Pioneer for years and was there for the opener. I plan on parking there for the game on Saturday. $10.

The golf course is a bit closer and I believe it is $20, but I could be mistaken.