Our Class of 2022 Recruiting Board is live!

2 Likes

Added rankings to the front page of the board as well, so you shouldn’t have to click into a profile to see where a prospect is ranked.

5 Likes

Next rainy day I start sorting out my preferences. Very nice having the rankings on page 1. As always thanks, Dyan, for what you do.

2 Likes

Always open to suggestions if there are things you’d like to see added to the profiles as well.

I have a question somewhat related that he been bugging me. I’m not sure if it’s my own settings on my phone, but each time I want to read an article or go to recruiting profiles, I get asked to log in again. I click remember me each time, and maybe 20min later I’m already logged out again. Doesn’t do it with other sites.
Anybody experiencing similar issues?

2 Likes

How about a screengrab with John Beilein so we can argue about how tall they really are?

2 Likes

I have not had those issues on desktop but I’ll do some testing. Are you on iPhone/Safari?

Yes I have the issue but I’ve never griped about it because I have Face ID on my iPhone so it’s been a quick login.

Always been like this for me

I’m on Chrome on iPhone.

Thanks for looking into it Dylan. But obviously, not a huge deal. Just thought I would ask

I have the same problem.
Annoying

I’ll do some testing and try to make some improvements.

On the positive side, I fixed the print button on subscription articles if anyone has had issues with it not including all content.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2021 - Big - Efton Reid (Offer)