No Trevon Bluiett official visit for Sept 7

He’ll be at Purdue per Indy Star

Wow - can honestly say I’ m surprised he would rather visit Purdue than UTL 2.

There have been various reports that the coaches actually told Bluiett to reschedule once he he wouldn’t make an absolute commitment to taking a visit on Sep 7 because the staff felt they couldn’t give him his due attention based on the expanding visitor list on that date.

Dylan - are we cooling on Bluiett or is this simply a practical issue on Bluiett’s end, or perhaps he’s seen Michigan enough and will reschedule for a later time?

Bluiett was originally supposed to visit Michigan on Aug 31… He canceled that visit to go to UCLA. Sounds like that ruffled some feathers and as you can see Michigan has a ton of other visits planned on Sep 7. http://www.umhoops.com/official-visits/

Come on Kam Chatman.

Bluiett was originally supposed to visit Michigan on Aug 31... He canceled that visit to go to UCLA. Sounds like that ruffled some feathers and as you can see Michigan has a ton of other visits planned on Sep 7. http://www.umhoops.com/official-visits/

That sounds a bit ominous. Suddenly feeling less optimistic now.

I lost interest in this kid about 3 weeks ago. i absolutely would still want him on michigan though. Nobody knows what goes on behind the scenes but from how I see this, it has never seemed like he has put michigan in high regard. This is my opinion. I like the footage and everything I have read about DJ Wilson and Donte Gratham. If these kids would take an offer, i wouldn’t care about missing either bluiett or booker

Move on to kids that want to come to Michigan. The coaches don’t need to play games with kids, and certainly don’t need to be chasing kids down either

I agree. First & foremost - I really want kids that want to be a Wolverine. All these recruits look pretty good. What they learn at Michigan is what can make them great.
As for Bluiett - - if you want to be a Wolverine - better figure it out soon -or will be too late. Its time for decisions.