No more scholarships for next year

GR3. Can’t create. Can’t score against Charlotte. He is a role player. A great role player last year. Now we need him to step up and he can’t. He can jump high. No way can play in NBA without much improvement. He might just be here again next year.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. We have all the pieces though as long as Stauskas can keep it going. LeVert looks to be heading down a bad path scoring wise. He will still be important but we really need McGary to dominate the post like we saw last year in the NCAAT

Coaches are doing a poor job utilizing Caris, he is not a shooting guard or small forward, he is a point guard plain and simple.

Our lineup should be:

Levert
Nik
Gr3
Mitch
Horford/Morgan

Walton/spike
Irvin
Horford/Morgan

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. We have all the pieces though as long as Stauskas can keep it going. LeVert looks to be heading down a bad path *scoring wise*. He will still be important but we really need McGary to dominate the post like we saw last year in the NCAAT

Caris was our best player in one half of basketball. Scored 11 points in 22 minutes. This is with lower usage than Nik btw. I think Levert should attack the rim ALL THE TIME and not shoot 5 3 pointers however.

MattD: I disagree with the lineup, the two big lineup does not work. We should turn Walton into an off guard for the time being or insert Irvin for Walton when he calms down later in the season.

I hate GR3 at the three. A three should be able to create. He can’t.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. We have all the pieces though as long as Stauskas can keep it going. LeVert looks to be heading down a bad path *scoring wise*. He will still be important but we really need McGary to dominate the post like we saw last year in the NCAAT

Caris was our best player in one half of basketball. Scored 11 points in 22 minutes. This is with lower usage than Nik btw. I think Levert should attack the rim ALL THE TIME and not shoot 5 3 pointers however.

MattD: I disagree with the lineup, the two big lineup does not work. We should turn Walton into an off guard for the time being or insert Irvin for Walton when he calms down later in the season.

Sorry, I didn’t really pay attention to the 2nd half. Didn’t realize LeVert had a good spurt like that. My Bad.