NCAA Tournament: Michigan vs. Houston Discussion Thread

I remember that comment so well! Unbelievable!

2 Likes

How much do you want, $75?

I got some extra paypal cash and would be happy to do it.

I am just so pumped man. I am always happy to help out a fellow Michigan guy have some fun.

This needs framing.

4 Likes

I don’t even know man, we’ll talk. I can’t think straight right now. I’m out of my mind right now.

I feel bad for all of them except Gray. Dude is arrogant but one hell of a ballplayer

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I feel like hell for the Houston guys. They played their hearts out.

2 Likes

Cool man. Just let me know whenever.

2 Likes

How in the hell did we win that game? I’m still in shock and awe mode. I was very pessimistic even when we had a chance, just felt like one of those games

1 Like

Played like crap but won. Can’t complain

I gotta get my composure together, holy deep breaths. All sorts of stuff needs to be planned, all I could think to do was book the flights, and then I guess everything goes from there. My Driver’s License expired on my birthday (day of the BTT Final) and I need to renew it M or T lol!!!

1 Like

Yup, great team of scrappy JUCO guys who you’d never expect to be there. It sucks, but I’m glad it’s them and not us.

2 Likes

We are:
STILL UNDEFEATED ON WEEKENDS
STILL UNDEFEATED WHEN DUNCAN SCORES 6+

12 Likes

How bout Rahkman passing it there.im still shocked. I thought no chance he would give it up

1 Like

So what’d everyone do tonight?

1 Like

Did you see his post-SDSU interview? I don’t think he’s arrogant at all. Seemed like a good kid with a lot of heart.

1 Like

Saw some midgame shooshing of the crowd. Shoots like crazy without getting much involvement by his team. Flops like crazy. Complained after every missed layup in traffic = Don’t feel bad for him

5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes