NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

Famous Zeb Jackson

Spike Jackson is an action-movie star who directs his own movies.

3 Likes

Zeb alert, major Zeb alert!
“Bag alert, major bag alert!” -Wendy’s

5 Likes

getting points from someone you weren’t expecting has to make coach howard and staff very pleased. i’m guessing they’ve seen something with him in practice thus he’s getting some run today.

3 Likes

Zeb turning into a viable option would be a game-changer. We might be able to start Chaundee in that case.

This is one of my favorite comment strings I’ve seen this year lol

18 Likes

Would be awesome for this to be the Zeb Jackson Tournament. I watched him a lot in HS when he was in the Toledo area. Really rooting for him

5 Likes

Anyone keeping an eye on LSU, anything particularly special they are doing today? Didn’t expect such a relatively easy win

1 Like

Spike played in every game that season. He was a regular player. There is no basis in reality to say that a team is going to need a contribution out of somebody who only plays in Kenpom team. Multiple teams every year make tournament runs without having somebody who never plays for them step up and make an impact.

1 Like

that’s 2 on Weathers fwiw.

2 Likes

Just seems like a great kid, ditto pulling for that kid to make an impact while in AA

1 Like

That’s 2 on Weather’s now

People vastly underrated just how terrible the bonnies are on offense

3 Likes

Well Caris was riding the bench for at least part of that year. I think we even considered redshirting him at first. By March he was a key reserve.

1 Like
1 Like

This gives me confidence but at the end of the day it’s Texas Southern. He’s not getting lost defensively but don’t know if I can see him holding his own with these guards LSU has

1 Like

How many of those teams lost a 30-minute-per-game star during their conference tournament?

1 Like

Yeah, the Bonnies were not Bonnie today.

1 Like

Yeah, LSU is gonna be a fight imo.

2 Likes

Not really. It’s just looking like a normal Talent difference between the 2 teams. The Bonnies just don’t look good on offense, and they were not able to take advantage of the first 9 min where LSU scored 4 points.

1 Like