NBA Rookie Class AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit; includes Nik Stauskas, GRIII, and Mitch

Go check out some of the Q&A, and maybe try to ask some questions yourself. It’s pretty neat.

Just a few things I caught from browsing through the thread:

In response to “Which player in this draft class is the biggest trash talker?”, PJ Hairston said: “Nik is the biggest trash talker. Haven’t played against him yet.”

Also, in response to “What would you guess your 2k rating to be?”, Nik said: “It’s going to be horrible. In the 60’s. I’ll be a 100 in shooting and 0 in everything else. No ball handling.”

Edit: Here are some more:

Q: What’s your favorite music/artist to listen to before games?
A: Nik - Justin Bieber.

Q: Nik Stauskas - Is that 3-point contest with Stephen Curry back on, now that you’re in the NBA?
A: I want it to happen. It would be really cool. Maybe at All-Star weekend.

Q: Nik Stauskas: You were my favorite college player, and I’ll definitely be watching your NBA games. How has the transition been from college to NBA so far?
A: It’s been good. It’s been going real smooth for me. Biggest adjustment is embracing the physicality. The events have been great too like this one.

Q: Glenn Robinson, are you looking forward to facing off against Tim Hardaway in the NBA? Can we expect a 1v1 battle between you and him in the Rising Stars Game like Hardaway and Dion Waiters had last year?
A: Definitely. I think it would be fun. It’s only right that we do it against each other. Tim and I are really good friends.

Q: Nik Stauskas- Who will you miss from college the most?
A: Spike Albrecht. He was my roommate for two years and he’s the biggest clown you’ll ever meet.

Q: Glen Robinson - Who would be your biggest competition in an NBA Father/Son 2-on-2 tournament?
A: The Hardaways I would have to say

Q: How much do you bench?
A: GRIII - 240

Q: What player are you most looking forward to playing against?
A: GRIII - Mitch McGary and Nik Stauskas. It’ll be different now that we are in the NBA.

Q: What will you consider doing after your NBA career is over?
A: GRIII - Definitely get involved in business. I like negotiating a lot. Anything involved in sports.

Q: Glenn Robinson - Does being the son of a former NBA player let you know what to expect in the NBA better than the other rookies? Or are you still surprised and shocked like all of the other rookies at the lifestyle and even game changes?
A: Expectations are a little different for me because of my dad. It’s great to be able to ask him questions about how to deal with certain things since he’s been through it.

Q: Zach LaVine and Glenn Robinson III - What are your first impressions of the Twin Cities?
A: GRIII - I love it so far. Everyone talks about the Mall of America. I’ve been there a couple of times. It’s crazy. Everyone is friendly all the time.

Q: How easy or how hard do you think it will be adjusting to all the travelling you’ll be doing in the NBA this year?
A: GRIII - We did a lot at Michigan. But it’s going to be a lot harder in the NBA.

Q: Which college coach (apart from your own) do you think would have the most success if they were to make the jump to the NBA?
A: Nik - Calipari. He understands the game and how to deal with it.

I hope that GRIII will make Wolves’s roster, not sure how the Love-to-Cleveland trade affect him.

And Nik might be too young to remember that Calipari was fired by Nets after a 3-17 start in his third season.

https://vine.co/v/M9hV3jUMAO9

https://vine.co/v/M9hLw51uam1

I hope that GRIII will make Wolves's roster, not sure how the Love-to-Cleveland trade affect him.

And Nik might be too young to remember that Calipari was fired by Nets after a 3-17 start in his third season.

I have actually saw in a couple of scenarios that Glenn was rumored to be in that trade coming to Cleveland.

I hope that GRIII will make Wolves's roster, not sure how the Love-to-Cleveland trade affect him.

I have actually saw in a couple of scenarios that Glenn was rumored to be in that trade coming to Cleveland.

I think that trade was actually bogus. Last I saw, it sounded more like a different trade but I could be wrong.