MSU vs. Indiana

This is quite a game, Harris has 17 at the half and Dawson looks like a beast. YOGI is really good, if we thought we faced tough guards at Minni wait until we play these fellas. One thing is for sure, we will need our best game with MM out and the lack of his intensity. How are we going to match up with these guards? Go Blue?

Michigan State is very good. Bench depth might be the one weakness but they have a great starting five.

Indiana… They have a lot of issues to workout. Turnovers are a huge problem and Yogi can’t do everything. Don’t really get Vonleh involved offensively and there just aren’t any good shooters on that team.

Agreed, the second half was not nearly as close with MSU really picking up the intensity on D. Good to see the hoops season heating up.

Yep. A 17 point road win at Assembly Hall is legit – regardless of Indiana’s issues.

Don’t know where they rank statistically, but IU looks like a really good rebounding team the last 2 games I’ve seen from them.

Don't know where they rank statistically, but IU looks like a really good rebounding team the last 2 games I've seen from them.
Indiana is a great offensive rebounding team (4th nationally) and a very very good defensive rebounding team (32nd nationally). Indiana's problem is that it turns the ball over so often (325th) and can't really shoot (201st in 3-point accuracy).
Don't know where they rank statistically, but IU looks like a really good rebounding team the last 2 games I've seen from them.

So Indiana should compete for the Big Ten title then, considering rebounding is all that matters to you.

So Indiana should compete for the Big Ten title then, considering rebounding is all that matters to you.

Seriously - what is your deal? How did you extract that from a general observation that I commented on.

I have to say that your seemingly obsessive grudge me with is somewhat disturbing. Someone needs a hug.

Happy New Year to you my friend, I wish you nothing but the best.

I agree Matt, IU was crashing the boards hard today. They are really hesitant with the three though, turned down a bunch of open looks. This will be a tough game for Michigan w/o MM and RGIII…hopefully III gets back and healed up. Tender ankles can linger for a while…just never fell right if you have that twinge. Not many easy wins this year…I was spoiled with Trey and Tim.