Michigan to wear pink Jordans vs. Indiana

Shoes for tomorrow night.

1 Like

Why? Did I miss something?

coaches vs cancer

I’m all for it. Should be extra motivation. Nobody wants to get run off their own floor while wearing those.

1 Like

Real men are cool with the shoes. :basketball:

Love the cause but I guess I’m not a real man, because those things are hideous.

1 Like

That’s so pink collar of us

1 Like

Did you know that in the 1990s. the colors were reversed–pink was the color for boys and blue was for girls; it’s all just cultural programming, nothing intrinsic to the colors.

Various articles on the subject here: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS727US727&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=early+20th+century+men+pink+women+blue

Uhhhh, no. I was very much alive and well in the 90s and very aware of pop culture, urban culture and everything in between. Other than Andre Agassi type clothing, pink was never really a hot commodity for men’s clothing, sports in particular. The early 90s certainly saw an infatuation with neons, but the pink was never really a thing.

To each his own, and if you like the pink I’m not one to judge. Just not my taste

Good thing we didn’t wear them at Iowa, we might not have been able to find them in the locker room.

1 Like

Yes–typo! It was the early part of the 20th century, not the late part. They once dressed girls in blue and boys in pink. Dunno what I was writing. The point is that it’s in our heads–colors don’t have genders.

Also…