Michigan to face Oakland in charity exhibition at Little Caesars Arena

3 Likes

Everyone is on board that they’d rather play something like this than a secret scrimmage, right?

Preferred preseason schedule?

• Two Secret Scrimmages
  • Two Charity Exhibitions
  • Secret Scrimmage + Charity Exhibition
  • Exhibition + Charity Exhibition
  • Two Exhibitions
0 voters
7 Likes

I’m for games at LCA because it’s closer!

Tickets on sale:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/university-of-michigan-mens-basketball-vs-detroit-michigan-10-20-2024/event/0800610D8B0F0FCE?camefrom=CFC_313PRE_LCA_UM_BBALL24_TWX_OS

1 Like

My wife and I will be celebrating our twelfth anniversary, so obviously we’re going.

3 Likes

Saying this way too early but congratz!

1 Like

Planning on going, trying to decide if I should buy cheap upper bowl tickets and hope to move down or actually splurge a bit. I suppose it’s for charity… Dilemmas dilemmas!

1 Like

Got lower bowl tix for $80 (60+20, criminal Ticketmaster)

1 Like

Oakland has a pair of brothers in the backcourt coming from JuCo. They project as big time shooters… will be interesting to watch

Does anyone know if/when the game is posted to BIG+ for replay after it ends?

I have two toddlers and am already spending my brownie points on Saturday to watch a 3:30 (non-nap time) game… Not sure I have enough to cash in two days in a row. Was hoping to watch at like 8 when the kids go to bed.

1 Like

I don’t know specifics, but I think it should be available fairly quickly after the game.

Thanks, I should’ve googled it first… Here’s what their website says:

Replay availability are as follows:

1. B1G+ Live Games (non-televised) - For any live game streamed on B1G+, the replay is uploaded within an hour after the end of the game.
  2. Big Ten Network Live Games (televised) - For any live game on TV, the replay will be uploaded as soon as the next business day
3 Likes

Come on man, I had DMB son trained by 2 years old to watch games with me!

LOL - in all seriousness I remember those days. An exhibition game is not worth cashing in on. The DVR was my savior in those days. I probably went about 5 years without watching many games live.

2 Likes

Looks like tix are $10 so I think I’m just gonna head over to LCA instead of paying for the sub.

3 Likes

I hate to hear this. We have a 1 year old and I’ve avoided tape delays for sports so far. Was hoping to at least make it until organized sports/activities to give this up. Sounds like I may be in the market soon for a flip-phone to avoid spoilers.

1 Like

the fact that college kids are younger than the DVR is making me feel extremely old. I feel like I need to send your son a private message about dial-up internet

2 Likes

Brother, there are college kids younger than the iPhone.

1 Like

Depends on when it is but I often just pause games for bedtime and then continue on afterwards. Or just delayed start due to bedtime or whatever. If I’m having to miss an entire game I will follow along a bit on my phone then watch the whole thing when I get home (if Michigan wins, of course)

1 Like