Michigan Staff Ready to Hit the Road Recruiting

2 Likes

To watch the same 100 players as every other college coach in the country for 24 hours! What a bizarre move by the NCAA to set the calendar up like this.

6 Likes

I hope Herc and Carverā€™s Dad are ready to knock some bagmen heads. Clear out the ivory towers.

2 Likes

Something something shoe companies are destroying our precious amateurism blah blah

early vibes are everyone is gonna need to hear juwanā€™s ā€œvisionā€ and see it on the court

i think 2020 recruiting gonna be tougher than alot of people are expecting

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen a picture of Howard in anything but shorts and sweatpants since he was hired. I dig it.

1 Like

I am personally excited for when juwan hits the trail wearing these shorts

6 Likes

Another guy in the Heat organization who loves Juwan:

1 Like

This from zeb today was nice too

ā€œI was talking to (former Miami Heat star) Dwyane Wade earlier about it because heā€™s here and when I told him Iā€™m committed to Michigan heā€™s like, ā€˜Thatā€™s my guy.ā€™ ā€¦I think he brings a lot of energy ā€” before the season has even started heā€™s brought a lot of energy back to Michigan and a lot of people are excited.ā€

1 Like

Luke Yaklich in burnt orange hurts my soul

Is that him next to Shaka? Doesnā€™t look like him to me, unless he found a better barber in Texas

1 Like

Is that Yak? I couldnā€™t tell if that was him next to Shaka or not.

1 Like

weā€™re on the same page haha

You guys might be right. I think Iā€™m so saddened by Yak leaving that any Caucasian coach next to Shaka had me triggered haha

6 Likes

Thatā€™s Neil Berry

1 Like

You can say hi to Bill self who is in the picture and looks like walking toward Juwan and Oden too for yoinking Wilson from Michigan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Howardā€™s NBA credentials open eyes of potential recruits

3 Likes

Are all 4 coaches at the NBPA camp?

1 Like