Michigan offers No. 1 point guard in class of 2021

1 Like
6 Likes

There it is!

6 Likes

We will now see how big of a UM fan he really is.

3 Likes

Being a fan shouldn’t mean much if the family is smart. It’s a way for coaches to get their foot in the door but the kids shouldn’t go there just for that reason imo. They need to make the best decision for them long term. Hopefully Michigan is that as well for them.

3 Likes

That logic only applies to kids that aren’t Michigan fans! That’s a fact proven by science!

9 Likes

“The way things are looking right now, it looks like he is going to be a guy that is ready to play right off the bat.,” Keith Lander said. “So that’s going to be a factor in deciding what school he’s going to go to, seeing whose already on the roster, seeing what kind of moves they’re trying to make, seeing who is being recruited at the same position.

2 Likes

I love these offers. Keep em rolling. You go Juwan Howard. GO BLUE!

Very good player but I didn’t see anything in that short video that said PG. incredibly he has two years of HS ball left to improve. Love to see him in M uniform. Looks like a scorer to me. Nice shot, very athletic, moves well without the ball, finishes well. I look forward to seeing his PG skills.

1 Like

I LOVE this kid’s game.

Looks like there was a crystal ball put in for him to UM

2 Likes

Don’t think it means much. Duke guy with a relatively low success rate. Also, Lander doesn’t plan to decide for at least a year.

1 Like

Gotta get this kid. His hair game alone would take us to another level.

Lander to visit Michigan in October.

When he was younger, Lander followed the Michigan Wolverines closely. New Head Coach Juwan Howard has been active in recruiting Lander, and that is another trip he is looking forward to making. “It is going to be pretty exciting since I grew up cheering for them,” said Lander of Michigan. “I have been looking forward to making that trip, so I hope it is a really good experience.”

3 Likes