Michigan Non-Revenue Sports 2022-23 (and '24!)

Half of Quinnipiac’s team is eligible for social security

i, for one, am totally serene at two michigan mistakes being maximally punished for scores by the other team in a national semifinal. doesn’t bother me one bit

***# zzzzzgdueu7474;‘!"+2(_!’+4747ndjrifjxndjduf

Xgdjrucbakqoshricjfjrj. +{€=•×√[©[£[`ו÷√

Mother f**ker

5 Likes

was just about to turn it on until I saw this post…

we need you and @diesmitty to turn it on

Being the second game has been a real bummer for a team with as much speed and skill as Michigan. Ice is torn to shreds now.

3 Likes

I don’t anything about hockey, but I think we need to make Jay Wright say no

3 Likes

Is there a miracle out there?

Nope. Ballgame.

Sportz r dum

I think you’d be hard pressed to find a university as successful in the major athletics recently without a national title to show for it.

Off the top of my head:

3 hockey frozen four losses and 1 title game loss.

2 basketball title games lost.

2 football “final 4” losses

1 baseball CWS Finals loss

1 softball CWS Finals loss

Pain!

1 Like

Didn’t softball recently lose in the world series too?

2 Likes

You honestly feel bad for Portillo. Been at UM since forever and this is probably how it ends :frowning:

Yeah, the goals off his back just suck and then the random one over his shoulder from practically the blue line…just a bummer

Yes, were runner up in 2015 to Florida.

Wow, can’t believe that was already 8 years ago! I had some hair still!

Still remember Romero not running home on that play.

2 Likes

You cap this week off with the hockey loss but last Sunday the women’s gymnastics had an even more brutal loss to be eliminated from their tournament. Not a fun week.

And tbf women’s gymnastics have a recent national title! So didn’t quite fit my narrative of sulking above.

1 Like

Yes they did! The most successful class in program history. End of an era with Wojcik leaving.

1 Like