McDonald's All-American Game Open Thread

Just tipped on ESPN… Chance to watch Jaylen Brown.

Brown looking for his jumper early, not finding the range. Sloppy (big surprise) game early on.

Announcers just said Kansas and Kentucky are the leaders. Not sure where they get their info.

There’s a bit of what Brown can do… Strong finish in transition with a foul.

Announcers just said Kansas and Kentucky are the leaders. Not sure where they get their info.

Either from talking to Jaylen this week, or…

That’s just what they’re used to from the kids that play in this game :slight_smile:

Ugly game, but that Zimmerman dunk on Bryant was pretty filthy.

Lots of former Michigan recruits playing in this game. I’m just hoping a bunch of the still undecided guys commit to KU and UK leaving Brown to us.

Brandon Ingram looks very good. Sounds like he’s helped his stock a lot this week. Duke, UNC, Kansas and Kentucky all involved there.

Brown really struggling at the FT line…

Brandon Ingram looks very good. Sounds like he's helped his stock a lot this week. Duke, UNC, Kansas and Kentucky all involved there.

Brown really struggling at the FT line…

Imagine how good Ingram will be once he eats a hamburger. He looks like a marathoner in those short shorts

Cheick Diallo has really impressed me. Very active on the boards, finishes strong, likes to run.

ESPN saying KU and UK lead means nothing… They are just yapping. Only one person thinks UM isn’t in a top group for Brown and that’s Balas. Webb, Snow and now Doug McDonals from Rivals saying he is hearing UM/UCLA for Brown. Who knows… Still tons of time

ESPN saying KU and UK lead means nothing... They are just yapping. Only one person thinks UM isn't in a top group for Brown and that's Balas. Webb, Snow and now Doug McDonals from Rivals saying he is hearing UM/UCLA for Brown. Who knows... Still tons of time

I have to say my trust in ESPN now without Dave Telep is really reduced. It feels like they have less frequent updates as well.