Looks Like We're Back in the mix for Quentin Goodin

It was posted on Twitter that we’re back in for him, and Louisville is out.

This doesn’t give me much confidence that we are in it for him.

What do you mean? What doesn’t give you confidence?

This doesn't give me much confidence that we are in it for him.

Assuming you mean because we weren’t originally in his Top 5.

Which doesn’t sound great but it’s all about trending with kids these days.
We were Thorton’s leader and Battle committed to us…next thing you know Thorton reclassify’s and goes to Duke and Battle decommits.

This doesn't give me much confidence that we are in it for him.

Assuming you mean because we weren’t originally in his Top 5.

Which doesn’t sound great but it’s all about trending with kids these days.
We were Thorton’s leader and Battle committed to us…next thing you know Thorton reclassify’s and goes to Duke and Battle decommits.

Agreed, also, I had felt that Louisville had been in good shape with him for a while, but I must admit that I didn’t follow his recruitment for some time.

Thorton commited in April, and Battle already knew Thorton was duke bound when he commited in May.

Thorton commited in April, and Battle already knew Thorton was duke bound when he commited in May.

I don’t think he was saying there’s any correlation b/w the two, just that things change quickly with teenagers and providing two examples.

I don’t think he was saying there’s any correlation b/w the two, just that things change quickly with teenagers and providing two examples.

Yea i see now. Im not the brightest

Yea i see now. Im not the brightest

The way the sentence was structured, I can see why you’d make the mistake.