Kobe Bufkin 'looking to make that jump' in sophomore season

11 Likes

So can he change his name to Kobe Buffkin?

17 Likes

Nicely done, took me a minute.

Through the early part of the season I’ll be celebrating every time I see evidence of the jump being made.

3 Likes

20 - 25 pounds, wow if that is true, that is nice.

2 Likes

I’ve been a Kobe fan from the get go. I’m extremely confident he will make the jump and do very well this season.:thinking::wink::grinning:

10 Likes

I’m right there with you, I think he has one of the highest ceilings on the team.

6 Likes

I’m Hoping that extra mass really pays off. Functional strength can help him all over the court.

4 Likes

I’m stoked about Santa coming to town, hoping I’m not disappointed later with nothing but a lump of coal for our coaching staffs. What’s your viewpoint on his rather optimistic promises to support athletics at Michigan to his fullest capabilities? In addition do you suppose he’ll participate in practices as he has in the past?

I heard he’s rebounding for Kobe in the gym this summer so Kobe can get more shots up. true team player

7 Likes

Santa? I KNOW HIM

8 Likes

I AM him and have been for over 50 years! :wink::rofl:

Well actually, full disclosure, about 30 years ago they stopped believing in me😉but for the past 10 years I’ve been privileged to be Santa again!

2 Likes

What does this have to do with Kobe Bufkin?

2 Likes

Uhhh, that Kobe has received some gifts, though not necessarily gifts from Santa, though it does remain to be seen how Santa views college sports in general and NIL in particular. :wink: Let’'s hope Kobe’s gifts make us all very happy around Christmas time and throughout the new Year! So, Merry Christmas and a terrific New Year to all…Michigan fans, that is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Santa Ono the new president of UofM, unlike previous presidents this guy is an advocate for sports. He claimed that he would suit up and participate in both football and basketball practices in previous stops. I really love that he’s rebounding for Kobe and hope this isn’t disinformation.

8 Likes