Kameron Chatman a Wolverine!

Welcome. Great Great fit w/ so much versatility.

Upvoting for excitement right now.

Can one of you guys explain why lefties are more ideal for the stretch four position?

Didn’t expect to a receive a commitment from Mr. Chatman, but he’s a big get. Huge for continuing the momentum of the program. I liked him more than everyone we had a serious shot with aside from Bluiett so I’m very excited.

Didn't expect to a receive a commitment from Mr. Chatman, but he's a big get. Huge for continuing the momentum of the program. I liked him more than everyone we had a serious shot with aside from Bluiett so I'm very excited.

Couldn’t agree more with your wishlist more. Perhaps Looney was a bit higher on my wishlist, but Chatman was a strong #2 over Booker.

Didn't expect to a receive a commitment from Mr. Chatman, but he's a big get. Huge for continuing the momentum of the program. I liked him more than everyone we had a serious shot with aside from Bluiett so I'm very excited.

Couldn’t agree more with your wishlist more. Perhaps Looney was a bit higher on my wishlist, but Chatman was a strong #2 over Booker.

I like Looney alot. Probably more than anyone we targeted. But we just never seemed a serious contender for him.