July Evaluation Period Notes & Tidbits

Tom Izzo, John Calipari, Roy Williams, Shaka Smart, Jamie Dixon, John Beilein, and Jim Larranaga watching Family vs City Rocks.#PeachJam

— HoopDiamonds (@HoopDiamonds) July 11, 2015

The Family won against Huerter’s team, but it doesn’t look like he played again (baseball?)
http://www.d1circuit.com/game/show/10924694

Winston had 23 and 6 assists. Bridges had 26, 10 rebounds and six assists.

Peach Jam Bracket is set with CP3/E1T1, StL Eages/Houston Hoops, King James/GA Stars, PSA Cardinals/Team Takeover

Christian David '17 finishes with 24 points (5-9 from three) in a @SELITEBBALL loss to Canada Elite. Pure stroke. Tough. Willing passer. HM!

— VT Academy Hoops (@VTACADEMYHOOPS) July 11, 2015

Tyus Battle…

Ga Tech, UConn, Syracuse, St Johns among others watching @NewHeightsNYC n Lone Wolf @SBHSCoachSol #bbull

— BasketBullhoops (@BasketBullhoops) July 12, 2015

Does anyone know if we were among the “others”? If not, that would seem to be a telling sign.

Extremely blessed to say i have received an offer from Indiana University

Who?

Ack. Twitter embeds crap out with emojis. That was from Ibi Watson.

And here I was thinking that we were losing Dylan to IU.

And here I was thinking that we were losing Dylan to IU.

He is a big fan of Inside the Hall.

Sounds like John Beilein is in Chicago at the Nike Global Challenge tonight: Cassius Winston, Miles Bridges, Christian David, Xavier Simpson, etc.

Sounds like John Beilein is in Chicago at the Nike Global Challenge tonight: Cassius Winston, Miles Bridges, Christian David, Xavier Simpson, etc.

Good, gooood

That’s quite an assortment of prospects with potentially mutual interest. Good.

Little more active Ibi Watson in this one. Good defensive techniques and distributing in the lane. John Beilein here for Ohio Red wing

— Corey Evans (@coreyevans_10) July 18, 2015

Some guys just have it. Vision and ability to see play ahead is innate. Tejon Lucas has that. Giannini, Beilein, Wardle, UNM, Butler here

One of the best passing displays I've seen all year long. Tejon Lucas has been superb. Absolutely picking apart the defense off the drive

Lucas is a '16 prospect, correct? I saw a short highlight video. Not the greatest of athletes, but he’s got the handling ability and is not afraid to go inside and try to use his body to create contact.

Safe to say Corey Evans loves Te’Jon Lucas…

Passing acumen and time and place has been off the charts by Tejon Lucas. Has totally control the pulse of this one. Prime passing skills

Yes, he’s a 2016 PG. Assistants tracked him closely last week and Beilein has been splitting time between Chicago (Winston, Bridges, etc.) and Milwaukee (Ibi Watson, TeJon Lucas, Amir Coffey, etc.)

I agree on TeJon Lucas. I love the way he plays

Beilein was in Vegas early on this week then was in Ft. Wayne for last couple days (Cassius Winston, Jaron Foulds, etc.) and now he’s in Louisville. He just watched Ibi Watson.

Pretty sure he's watching Ibi Watson for All-Ohio Red against Simpson. https://t.co/pwVplph58L

— Dylan Burkhardt (@umhoops) July 25, 2015
I agree on TeJon Lucas. I love the way he plays

Illinois offered Lucas today.