Jonah Bolden

Yes please!!! My dude Jonah is prime time player. Perfect stretch 4 . Get him on campus.

Post regarding Bolden, Robinson, others on the front page http://www.umhoops.com/2013/08/04/new-class-of-2014-forward-targets-emerging/

Seems there is some serious interest here from both parties. Jonah hasnot taken the SAT yet, so cant visit. However - appears his father may be visiting…

Early playing time. Great team. Great coaches. Great facilities. Great education. Great conference/schedule. TV time. Big fanbase.

He better get his SAT taken and get in for a visit within the next 2 months cause things seem to be picking up steam.

Seems there is some serious interest here from both parties. Jonah hasnot taken the SAT yet, so cant visit. However - appears his father may be visiting........

He could step in as a freshman and play a huge role on the team. Definitely a guy who can get a lot of touches when he comes in. If we strike out on the three other blue chips (Booker, Bluiett, Chatman) in the class, Bolden would be a fine fill in centerpiece of the 2014 class.

I think when it is all said an done, Bolden will be higher ranked than all of those players. The kid is an elite talent. I think once he starts playing in the states, he status is going to soar.

Regardless, even as it is now, I’d rather have Bolden than any of those guys. Michigan likely has Spike, Stauskas, and LeVert for the next three years. On top of that, I expect Walton and Irvin to stay for a 2nd year, too. Our top 5 returning players will all be PG/SG/SFs. I’d rather break in an A- PF (Bolden) and than A SG (Booker).

But, like I said, I expect Bolden to be an “A” PF come next summer.

As I write that, I realize 247sports has already given Bolden a 5th star.

Any word if the coaches were in to see Bolden this week? I saw how they were in to see Zimmerman, so I figured since they were in Vegas… Also, if I’m not mistaken '14 Bolden is a teammate of '16 studs Thornton and Justin Jackson (originally from Toronto?).

Also, if I'm not mistaken '14 Bolden is a teammate of '16 studs Thornton and Justin Jackson (originally from Toronto?).

That would certainly be a nice bonus if they could recruit all three on the same trips.

Here are the players I’ve seen mentioned getting visits from our coaches…
Michigan:

James Blackmon Jr
DJ Wilson
Sedrick Barefield
Stephen Zimmerman
Derryck Thornton Jr
Devin Booker
Javon Bess

I just read an article from Bleacher Report, which says, “The sentiment among other coaches is U-M is the team to beat,” (for Jonah Bolden’s services) Chris Balas. I really hope this is the case, because I know we will need a skilled big like Bolden to fill the PF position next year.