Jalen Coleman - Official Visit Scheduled for September 7

per Kyle Bogenschutz/Scout - https://twitter.com/KyleBogie

Hopefully we’re on commitment watch, would absolutely love to have this kid. Very versatile, can do a little bit of everything. Has good size, ball handling & shooting ability, in addition to good(not great) athleticism.

Agreed, would be a good start to the 2015 class and would ease the blow of a (presumed) loss of Kennard to UK. I really like Coleman’s ability to get a shot from about anywhere on the floor and he’s a good distributor.

I think Coleman is smooth - I like his ball handling ability for an off-guard.

I would love to see Coleman commit. It seems he might really Want to be a Wolverine!!!

Jalen - -be the first 2015 commit!!! Jump on board!!!

Has anyone seen any visit reaction from Coleman after last night? I have been scouring the recruiting sites with nothing thus far (granted, I don’t use twitter so I could be missing some quick updates). Most of what I’ve seen has been pre-visit stuff. Would really like Coleman to be the first commit of the 2015 class.

I’m also wondering about a reaction from him. there literally hasn’t been a single thing about him that I have seen either. Anybody know whats going on?

Last I knew, he didn’t have a cell phone. Maybe it’s hard to get in touch with him, Or his coach or family.

Last I knew, he didn't have a cell phone. Maybe it's hard to get in touch with him, Or his coach or family.

This is true as I recall, I believe his father has handled all communication so far. Though he has obviously talked to the coaches on the phone occasionally.