It was one game

I’m dead serious. I think they will land jaden McDaniels. A team with that length and size in a deadly 2-3 and a great blend of one and dones and good returning players. Even if they don’t land McDaniels i believe they will be a top ten team.

Stewart is going to be an absolute monster there next year. No one plays harder. In the mcondalds all American game they compared him to Montez Harrell with better skills at that age. . I think that’s spot on.

This all depends on nowell. If nowell comes back and they land McDaniels I think they can win it all. Even in the worse case scenario of nowell leaving and McDaniels heading elsewhere I think they’d still be top 20.

Quade green,nowell, McDaniels , Wright, Stewart with carter coming off the bench.

They also have two or three other top 100 kids who played limited roles that should step up.

Adding to that naz carter will be a very nice player as an upperclassmen. I think he’ll avg 12-14 a game at high efficiency.

I’ve always been high on hameir wright and he’s starting to figure it out. Should be a very nice two way player his junior/ senior year.

I expect green to be a top pg. I also think Hopkins will be an elite coach for what it’s worth on the end

I’m going to be rooting for them on the side next year and expect big things.

The Huskies’ defense is likely to take a big step back with the four seniors departing. The offense will be better, no doubt. Oregon and Arizona have highly ranked classes coming in, but UW has to be the pre-season favorite in the Pac-12. Final Four, though? I’m not ready to go that far.

If they land McDaniels and nowell stays that’s my sleeper and I’m sticking to it. I believe they could be special. The offense would be drastically better and their d would be very very tough still with that length and Athletic ability.