2020 - F - Isaiah Todd (Commit)

lets gooo baybee

1 Like

Dylan is he 6ft10 or 6ft8? I love his game.

1 Like

just eyeballing it, he’s DeAndre Hunter’s height, maybe not as long. call it 6’8’’ or 6’9” depending on his shoes that day?

decent amount of Hunter in his game too. athletic enough to be very switchable, could play the 5, can shoot it, attack a close out. not quick enough to be a primary creator, but still skilled.

1 Like

April 2017: Isaiah Todd measured 6’9 in shoes with a 7’0 wingspan. - Source: DraftExpress - Isaiah Todd DraftExpress Profile: Stats, Comparisons, and Outlook ©DraftExpress

Suspect he’s probably grown since.

2 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes

Any news on how the visit is going?

He’s posted a couple of videos from the visit on his IG. Nothing really insightful as to how the visit is going, though. It looks like he’s having fun.

1 Like

I mean no offense, but how would anyone know?

Found some of these tweets from Isaiah and his mom interesting coming off the visit

https://twitter.com/msv7777777/status/1178520507030888448?s=21

1 Like

First link is dead. Any summary?

She said the following:

The whole plan is to get mom out the way… crazy how ppl try to play on us single moms with Elite kids… GET INVOLVED ITS YOUR KID !!

2 Likes

Considering Juwan’s strong ties with his own grandmother and how he chose U-M because they respected her as well, it would be hard for me to believe that tweet has anything to do with U-M’s recruitment.

1 Like

I’d agree, due to ums academic profile and alumni connections um generally does very well with parents(unless the parents are looking for some “extra things”).

1 Like

I don’t think those tweets mean anything related to Michigan. The first two are obviously just a conversation with someone else.

If I had a dollar for every recruit that tweeted cryptic things about going with your gut I’d be living on a private island

1 Like

you probably do. location, location, location.

1 Like

I have read various things about uk and unc not really being involved in this one. I won’t be surprised if this one comes down to Michigan or overseas.

1 Like