Introducing Sponsored Memberships

3 Likes

What a fantastic idea! There is nothing better than to help other people. Is there a way to send a gift and then you can determine where it goes? If yes, can you send me your email address and we can correspond that way?

2 Likes

Do you mean that you don’t have someone in mind you want to gift a membership to but just want to sponsor that gift too?

You can just forward me the confirmation email (umhoops@gmail.com) with the gift code if you want to do that. I’ll make a note of that in the post.

1 Like

Sounds good! I know that I don’t comment much but I just wanted to say keep up the incredible work. I check the website on a daily basis both during the season and off-season. I love reading the game-by-game analysis recruiting outlook and all of the player pieces you do. As both a basketball coach and a fan, you provide great analysis. Any chance you can provide more video breakdown on any sets or special plays (out-of-bounds)?

12 Likes

Since I am paying $8 per month as a way to express how much I appreciate what you do, could you use that to provide a spot for someone off the lottery list? If so I am good with that.

Awesome, would love to help. Don’t know what I’d do w/o UM Hoops. But like others have mentioned, I don’t know who I’d give the subscription to. I live in Lawrence, KS, so I’m surrounded by Jayhawks. I literally do not know one other Michigan fan (not depressing at all). So yeah I’ll forward my confirmation email to umhoops@gmail.com also.

1 Like

Wanted to give a shoutout to @Toni_Newell, @jbeck224, @ronniemac8, @Bjudkins, @mmulholland and @Roy_Flan who have all sponsored at least one membership!

5 Likes

Got an e-mail from Dylan this morning that I received a sponsored membership. Thank you to my sponsor! I’ll be sure to pay it forward in the future if I can.

12 Likes

more of a lurker than a commenter - but love the site, keep up the great work (to both Dylan & team and to the rest of the umhoops community)

7 Likes

I haven’t been active lately due to ongoing health problems for which I am underinsured, but I’d like to thank Dylan for this idea (and of course the great content) and give thanks to all of the generous sponsors as well.

4 Likes

This promotion is still going on if you want to chip in. Shout out to @meatblizzard @Tshemanski and @Logan for joining in and sponsoring memberships!

If you signed up for the sponsored list, make sure to check your email for information on your membership.

4 Likes