@Illinois Forum Thread

PUT TESKE IN FOR ROBINSON whyyyyyyy

Because the other 5s donā€™t know how to play the 4.

• snaps *. Thanks for sharing, hail
1 Like

Wilson would move to the 4

Then Teske would be in for Mo, not Robinson

I said that before Mo came in for Robinsonā€¦

Sorry, I missed DJ at the 5 then

Billy Donlon is involved in no aspect of practice at the Moment. JB has gone full offense, like he has his entire career once league play starts.

I tried to tell everyone this in a very diplomatic manner.

2 Likes

Well, thanks for playing along, guys. This thread is probably the only way I watch this game without punching through my nice LG

1 Like

Appliance violence is unacceptable.

1 Like

I think the only time Iā€™ve broken an electronic due to sports was the 2014 Kentucky basketball game. I threw a pillow in disgust and it knocked down and broke a lamp.

Was at that game, 6th row behind the benches. I just stared at the big screens, waiting for the replay to show Harrisonā€™s shot missing. Also learned Kentucky fans are probably the only fans that can contend with OSU fans

This x1000. Any time UNC faces Kentucky in basketball their fans are among the most obnoxious specimen I have ever encountered. I canā€™t imagine how bad theyā€™d be in the NCAA tourney. SHIT that game stung.

Grown men yelling at women and children. Also women and children yelling at grown men. I was also at the Louisville-Kentucky game, and that was shear maliciousness. Louisville fans were literally begging me and my friends to ā€˜beat Kentucky.ā€™

6mil after 16/17
5mil after 17/18
1.5mil after 18/19

So heā€™s getting atleast another year basically.

@mpbear14
@prattd
@Mattd
@93grad
@WindsorBlue
@ReegsShannon
@guestavo1

And anyone else Iā€™ve argued with about our coach the past 4 years. Here is my sincere apology.

2 Likes

Has Beilein lost this team? I donā€™t know if thereā€™s a definitive answer right now, but the fact that itā€™s a question with a coach who has a decade long tenure here is very bad.

Think Warde will settle for this, for another year, to save a mill? IF this persists, Michigan will eat the 6