@Illinois Forum Thread

People do not shoot 83% from three in game situations no matter how open they are. Either way, we’re just a special mix of terrible and unlucky that only Michigan could achieve.

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

15 rebounds to 6.

Derrick and Zak account for 5/6 rebounds and 5/5 assists. MAAR finally has double digits in a half. We are 3/5 from 3pt.

Out rebounded 16-6. Out TO’ed 5-4. They’re 5/6 from 3pt and 4/4 from FT. Maverick Morgan and K. Nichols are leading them in scoring. K. Nichols made his first career 3.

Pinch me

2 Likes

In conference play we were 10th in defensive rebound rate against very poor competition. We’ll be way worse after this. Just inexcusable with the size that we have.

Remember how promising DJ’s early defensive rebounding was in NYC…* sigh *

2 Likes

Both Marquette and SMU are legitimately good top 35 teams. I am so damn confused on how we obliterated them. What changed?

It’s dumbfounding. We were dominant on both ends of the floor. If anything, you’d expect the defense to last and translate.

Nichols had 6 career points before his 9 in the first half :joy:

Hey so guys, can we like… not give up 100 to Illinois please?

Seth Davis hates Mo Buckets

Signs of life…

Yep, transition is good.

As the quicker team at the 2-5, I’d like to see a lot more swipes

I was playing basketball myself. Someone want to fill me in on what the first half was like.

Your game went better…

3 Likes

We shot really well…they shot well-er and were aided by our patented phantom defense

Consult my post on the State of UM Basketball thread.

2 Likes

Any shot this is “contested” by Walton is absolutely not contested

Feel like Illinois’ mid range jumper game probably didnt make it into the scouting repot