How to watch Indiana at Michigan on Peacock

2 Likes

this post probably contains more than half of the exclamation points that have ever appeared on this website :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i already had peacock :frowning:

Even though I had access to my Brother-in-Law’s account, I created my own over the weekend with the PEASUMF7B85 code. What financial advantage did I miss out on by not trying both? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

You can just use one, I believe. The 7B85 is $10 cheaper. No idea when either expires, so left both in the post.

1 Like

Awesome! As of Saturday the 7B85 was working :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mooching off of another person’s account is perfect lol. My sister moved out of my parent’s house 7 years ago and they’re still using her Netflix account without her knowledge.

You can record on Peacock. Go to the menu bar on the left, scroll down to sports (football),
find the game, click on it. When the game ad is shown you can click on MyStuff. It will change to a check sign.

1 Like

The only thing I’d commented on before regarding those of us who watch the games on delay or in the bubble…Peacock’s fast forward functionality doesn’t have a preview-screen, so its just a guessing game when you hit play during commercial breaks. Odds are you will miss a few possessions. (Caveat that I have not checked this for basketball, only for other sports).

This is just a terrible experience. I’m at least a minute behind the live box score and live odds compared to cable

2 Likes

me too, just got to halftime. hoping our guys pull it out!