Highlights of the season? Positivity post!

This year’s senior night might have been one of the most impactful senior nights I can remember. X and Teske are two of the hardest workers we’ve ever had in our program and I’m glad they’ll go down as our winningest players. When Juwan subbed them out individually and the camera followed them hugging every player, coach, and team manager someone started cutting onions in my living room.

And then that video of Teske addressing these crowd after senior night will always stick with me. Everyone on this team was in it together and genuinely had love for each other and you could really see it with that moment.

10 Likes

Probably my all time favorite UM photo:

21 Likes

Juwan dancing the cabbage patch after the BfA title game victory.

4 Likes

My housemates and I being absolute sports junkies decided to re-watch the Michigan-Houston game from 2018 last night while we talked and played drinking games. We ended up doing almost no talking and playing no games, because we couldn’t take our eyes off that basketball game. Man that was a fun one.

1 Like

I recently watched it too. Couldn’t help but think that MAAR routinely makes that layup with 4 seconds left. And the Matthews tip too!

3 Likes

The victory over MSU has to be up there for me. They had our number with 4 wins in a row and we were in a rough stretch in the season. That win really helped turn things around and led to a streak which secured our spot in the tourney. Glad X and Teske were able to have the last laugh in that series.

8 Likes