Game 9: Michigan at Northwestern Open Thread

A couple missed bunnies for us, a couple made prayers for them. It’s 19-10.

1 Like

2 of our 3 misses are missed layups. Somehow the shots we’re worst at this year are FTs and easy layups

Nitpicking but second game in a row with some missed bunnies

We’re up 22-12, have missed two gimmes and they have 7 points off of miracles shots. Oh by the way, zero from Matthews. We’re good.

This is easily the most UM has switched on screens all year, right?

Dang if only we had made our layups we’d be up 14 at the second media timeout instead of 10.

Good foul by Zavier off a bad turnover. Also basketball should be played like soccer with advantage played on fouls IMO.

Just amazing to me how much maturity and poise these fellas have. Are we a better team without Wagner?

1 Like

If Pardon isn’t on the floor I’d like to see us go back to the small lineup…

Weird lady in the background on the radio makes this sound like a home game lol she is loud

1 Like

Beilein was setting that up. That’s why he put in Brooks for Livers. Livers should come in for Austin after this TO.

Ok Z has his one bad pass out of the way . Good to go now.

From a strategic standpoint… is there a reason why teams don’t full Rondo X?

1 Like

For someone so analytically savvy on both sides of the ball, the immediate foul benching stuff is just beyond me. Charles just sat for 8+ min and could be more with one foul.

1 Like

That was really, really good defense by Livers against a great player.

1 Like

Dang I was about to say Austin Davis hasn’t had any Austin Davis moments.

Davis had been playing well until that. Now he has 2 fouls. Those are the plays he can’t make.

1 Like

Davis defense not good.

I repeat what I said last game… wish Johns was getting Davis’s minutes… more long term upside… Davis is rough

1 Like