Game 7: North Carolina at Michigan Open Thread

I believe we are very good. But, having been a fan for four decades, I never take a rivalry lightly. A couple bad calls early on Iggy or Matthews and we are a way diff team on both ends of the floor.

Get real. Roy Hall of Famer.

1 Like

I have tremendous respect for Royā€™s ability to recruit players at blue blood schools.

1 Like

Roy is a great coach imo. Someone was gonna lose this game. Is Beilein a worse coach than Wright for getting thumped in the title game? Just saying

1 Like

2012 team started out 18-0 or something close

Oh absolutely but not with this schedule. They also didnā€™t hit the road until what, mid January? (Edit: Forgot they played at Bradley)

This team is very good.

3 Likes

But what is your unbiased opinion, Sly? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iggy and Matthew are very odd one-two punches. Rarely a team has the top two scorers from the 3-4 positions.

Imagine having nothing better to do than making troll accounts on the forums of teams you donā€™t root for.

3 Likes

UMSUCKS is right, though. Miami does suck. Losing to Rutgers? Wow.

3 Likes

This game was probably 3rd behind 2008 Duke and 2014 MSU in terms of the most fun Iā€™ve had at a game. Electric atmosphere, blowout win, still undefeated, vengeance for last year, etc.

11 Likes
4 Likes

A lot of NBA teams do though. Not saying Michigan is but just saying.

Crisler was going crazy today! Absolutely worth it!

1 Like
2 Likes

It was as full as Iā€™ve seen it in a LONG time. Very scattered empties in the rich sections and pretty much none elsewhere.

2 Likes

Sorry for double posting, but the thing that jumps out to me was Charlesā€™ zero second half turnovers after the slow start.

4 Likes

For anyone who is having post game nostalgia and wanna relive it again lol.

6 Likes

This is an awesome stat 21 of 22 but that one we didnā€™t get was a pretty big one. Allowing more than 1ppp just 4x thoughā€¦ from a JB team. We are truly blessed to have this man as our coach.