Game 6: Jackson State at Michigan Open Thread

Yikes. Double yikes.

1 Like

This announcer is awful.

We have a few boat races coming up. No way this team will be able to compete with UVA and UK… I hope i can come back next week and call myself a fool. But, I just dont see it with this team.

This is just a poorly constructed roster. The biggest issue is how you fix it

just think - all of this is going to make it so much funnier when we are somehow the only big ten team to make the sweet 16

(after going 5-15 in conference)

9 Likes

SHOOT THE BALL KOBE! That’s a complete thought automod!

2 Likes

Gotta accept that these guards aren’t gonna magically start making shots yall.

Positive takeaways from the game:
Michigan is 6/6 on free throws

End of list

9 Likes

We have two guys that play with any confidence. Hunter and Dug.

4 Likes

There’s still a second half. Need to give them some confidence somehow they’re so tentative.

good gosh almighty. Is this the worst Michigan team since Beilein Year 1?

3 Likes

At least last year we had Caleb and Moussa, who you knew were supposed to be better than they were playing early on. This year, we have Jett, an overseas trip that was supposed to make us better, and we still stink.

1 Like

Recruit some defenders PLEASE. And maybe some players that have, um, that dawg in them.

2 Likes

2 blocks from Jett tonight?

1 Like

Good take kobe

3 Likes

In cbb, what do you think the % of defensive success that’s based on the players you recruit vs the % of defensive success that’s based on the defensive system/coaching?

Like how does this get fixed? Better recruiting or hiring a Yaklich type to overhaul everything?

1 Like

Just no conifdence in this group right now. They look like they are zombies out there. So tentative offensively… Even someone like Jett passed up an open shot… He wasn’t playing that way at all to start the year.

Scary thing is that the inability to make simple defensive communications, switches and not get caught watching the ball is the most troubling.

10 Likes

exactly! it’s gonna be hilarious! think how mad fans of other teams will be!

1 Like

Man was that a tough make. Wow

2 Likes

Just duplicate the half, Michigan wins by 20, and they cover, so everyone’s happy, right?

5 Likes