Game 5: Toledo at Michigan Open Thread

Iffy shot selection for a few possessions. Can’t leave Littleson ever.

1 Like

Like to see Franz hit a 3 but he’s struggling around the rim. Most will fall eventually but one or two were forced.

Really don’t like the defense though. We’re doing a great shooting team to hit open 3’s, and for whatever reason it’s falling our way so far. We might not be so lucky all game

1 Like
2 Likes

I would like to see them keep feeding the post. Davis and Dickinson have scored every time. Play from there and then it will open other things.

1 Like

He needs to implement the Dan Dakich strategy of putting his chin on the rim.

Looks to me like he gets a little out of control as he enters the painted area with traffic.

1 Like

Maybe the charges have got in his head.

Might be the best take to the rim Chaundee has had all year.

8 Likes

That was a nice take by Chaundee!

Last year Johns showed up for a possession. Passed up a few open looks for a turnover

Looked like the Toledo dude just fell

Ooh, Johns second guessed that one.

I love watching Chaundee on the defensive end. He causes all sorts of problems for Toledo.

2 Likes

Sounds more like Revsine to me.

Best 5 in together

Better when Brooks runs the point with that group IMO

1 Like

This has been a really sharp effort from Michigan on both ends of the court.

U-M is scoring 1.15 PPP and Marreon Jackson is 0-of-5 from the floor with 4 turnovers.

9 Likes

Defensive scrappiness and rebounding really good tonight.

1 Like

Sub in Brown for Smith then got best five. Has to be Brooks,Brown,Wagner,Livers,Dickinson. Way better defensivley at guard that way.

6 Likes

Thought Hunter should have rolled once Johns started driving.

Smith’s ability to create is still important. He can’t find his shot but he is the best assist guy, ball screen guy and need a bcuket guy.

3 Likes