Game 3: Michigan at Villanova Open Thread

What is the rationale behind that rule? How in the world did they consider that to be egregious enough to warrant a tech 100% of the time?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the third on Simpson.

Without Simpson in Iā€™m a little worried about this pressureā€¦

Refs must not have dinner plans. Getting a bit whistle-happy here.

Following on-line, not watching. Refs starting to ref the score/home team or are these legit calls this half? (Glad I didnā€™t see the tech or I may have thrown something from the sounds of the comments hereā€¦)

I guess there had to be some sort of discipline against Simpson for making Gillespie look like a D3 walk-on all night?

2 Likes
1 Like

Brooks dribbled that rightbwhere Nova wanted him to.

1 Like

Nobody will be more upset about a new emphasis on calling a hook and hold than Nick Ward. It all evens out.

2 Likes

They picked up Gillespie after they missed on Brooks fwiw.

Game getting chippy and refs calling it close now.

Villanova turning the ball over on 39% of its offensive possessions. Zavier Simpsonā€™s five steals obviously play a huge role in that.

Is this going to end up being a historically good defense?

1 Like

Looking to get back to seeing the ball stick less these last few mins

The whole flow of the game is disrupted right now. All coming out of Simpson schooling that guy. Now he is watching and they are making minor headway.

That was the worst defense ever. Haha.

Nice pass by Brooks. Giving up the 3 for an easy 2.

Finneran completely ignored Gus, whether by social nervousness or, letā€™s say, anachronistic thinking

What a bad offensive foul call lol. Poole came to a stop and the guy just flopped. Refs just fall in love with calling block/charges and decide to call it before it happens

1 Like

Exactlyā€¦