Game 28: Wisconsin at Michigan Open Thread

Looks like we will probably have another episode of the Adrien Nunez Experience. Could we see Cole make a guest appearance?

Big Wings is a good play against the 3 ball. Just need to contain the drives.

Oh yeah Iā€™m good with that. Iā€™m referring to that Davis/Castleton is now our backup 4

1 Like

Oh god I thought this was a joke about Andrew Dakich getting minutes with Eli out. Unfortunately I realized now youā€™re talking about his father Dan commentating. Even worse.

2 Likes

I just think they like DDJ as a rotation player, one who can come in an infuse energy! I also think they have to believe Franz can play some at the two, and frankly, maybe Isaiah, too. But I expect weā€™ll miss Eliā€¦a lot! Just hope we can pull one out! Everyone has to step up, including the crowd!

1 Like

Crisler looks way too empty

1 Like

I actually like Dakich and think heā€™s 100% rightā€¦ Iā€™m worried about them utilizing quickness of their 3 guards against this big lineup

Throwing it to Teske on the opening possession is a empty possession almost every game

3 Likes

Every post to Teske to start the game is a waste of a possession

4 Likes

Michigan looks half asleep to begin

4 Likes

Slow start again.

Wow this is a horrendous start

1 Like

Yikes. We are really missing Brooks on both ends of the floor right now.

4 Likes

Practically every post for him is a waste now. Falls away from the basket off a super weak move all the time now.

1 Like

Cole is being saved for the NCAA Tournament.

3 Likes

Simpson gonna need to hit a few of those tonight

1 Like

Missing Brooks terribly.

2 Likes

My goodness wisconsin annoys me.

3 Likes

Absolutely lost on defense tonight without Brooks

9 Likes

16 points allowed in 5 minutesā€¦