Game 25: Michigan at Penn State Open Thread

Brazdeikis used to be a bull in a China shop when attacking. His take to the hoop was so tentative. No athleticism.

How did that ball just roll and roll there

Holy shit these refs suck. A junior high ref makes that double dribble call.

1 Like

WHAT. How do you miss the double dribble?

1 Like

Haaa whelp

1 Like

Refs icing the game

That correctly sums up the evening perfectly

1 Like

Wow, we’ve been terrible but the refs have been worse. These guys should f’ right off and not do another game this season. Disgraceful.

1 Like

No way Watkins got that off

1 Like

I thought it was late too.

If John wasnt ejected he would be by NOW.

3 Likes

Honestly all these refs should lose most of their pay tonight for that missed call. Insane

1 Like

Well as we all know, a loss at Penn State spells doom on the season and we now have 0 chance to make a run in March.

5 Likes

This one is over. Hate to say it. Roll it up, throw it in the trash, regroup. Hopefully we are a 2 seed come March.

Beilein makes a lot of money now…I hope he’s willing to take a fine and address some of this.

Nice for the refs to get their whistles out for every PSU possession now

Until we find some consistent perimeter shooting it’s going to be really difficult to improve this offense

4 Likes

Haaa…I just hope the laste 8ish games isnt indicative of this team’s O…because if it is, we aint getn out of the sweet sixteen at best.

Look on the bright side, at least Duke is getting their asses kicked.

Would be delightful to hear him unload. But it ain’t gonna happen. He’ll be contrite, would be my guess.

2 Likes