Game 25: Indiana at Michigan Open Thread

It’s a lot of fun watching this team with their whole bench playing confident. Great feeling (as a fan and team) when it doesn’t matter who’s on the court.

5 Likes

Davis gives up a bucket like 50% of the time on the court but gets a bucket like 75% of the time so it’s worth it right?

2 Likes
7 Likes

Been some talk about Austin Davis potentially to Toledo if he grad transfers. Lol at that he’s going have plenty of high major interest if he elects to grade transfer.

Here is a legit question, in a defense scheme where rarely to we hedge ball screens this year hard where Teske’s length could be utilized and he isn’t hitting pick and pop 3s is there any scenario where we shouldn’t be at least splitting time at the 5 right now with Davis?

If Mark Donnal can grad transfer to Clemson the year they had tourney success Davis can go P5 too

2 Likes

I’d prefer him at Michigan for year 5…

8 Likes

If I’m another school I’d be interested in a 5th-year guy from Michigan who shoots 70%.

2 Likes

There is still a significant defensive drop off from Teske to Davis.

1 Like

That zone help looked pretty good, there.

Letting Davis go would be insane. Davis is amazing. I thought Beilein was weird for giving him a scholarship but this guy Davis has turned into my favorite player.

1 Like

Oh I’m not discounting that but given we’ve also seen Teske get benched for small ball defense ala against Oregon and he is clearly limited on offense right now I’m not saying sit him but I feel like you’ve gotta ride the hot hands especially on O

Things must be going pretty good for BJJ’s first three to go largely unnoticed.

6 Likes

Isaiah just hates rims. They must be attacked with a vengeance.

7 Likes

Archie Miller has had 0 answers for our ball screen offense during his entire tenure. It’s a little sad honestly

4 Likes

BJJ with the great block

5 Likes

This is an offensive clinic. Love it.

These boys are hooping!

1 Like

DDJ missed a fast break opp

1 Like

Great ball movement!