Game 22: Michigan at Iowa Open Thread

My Gosh we have to let Poole play it out. Brooks is …

And enter DeJulius…wow

Lol did the refs do a shift change at the half?? Completely different game out there now

3 Likes

So the officials have decided to totally change the way they’re calling this game…

JB is scrambling. DeJulius isn’t close to ready for this

Everyone is thinking it so I’ll go ahead and say it: Brooks has been awful since he stopped wearing pink shoes. The issue is clear.

In all honesty Dejulius can’t do any worse than Matthews, Brooks or Davis on the offensive end.

Ugh come on, make a layup.

I think it was more a move in frustration that Eli won’t shoot

2 Likes

Michigan can’t finish at the rim tonight. Wolverines are 2-of-8 on twos and 0-of-2 on threes in the second half.

Stat tracker has Michigan at 5-of-15 on layups.

I’m with you there. But while his offense is an unknown, leaving Bohannon wide open from three on a miscommunication 30 seconds after checking into the game is probably not worth whatever offensive upgrade he may be right now

1 Like

If we’d just made 10 of 15 layups (not unrealistic at all) we’d be right in this game.

With the way the refs have called this game, it was criminal not to call that foul on Iggy

3 Likes

How long can we set Poole? We need points.

They come back tonight, obviously awesome. This type of loss feels like Nebraska last year or the white collar Illinois game - the light the fire game.

DDJ on the court for 3pt shooting I presume. No D.

They have to score to come back

That is such a garbage shot. Jfc

2 Likes

You need to guard Bohannon though, which he didn’t

1 Like