Game 21: Ohio State at Michigan Open Thread

We may have put a big hurt on OSU basketball, but it doesn’t take away the pain of the loss they hung on our football team.

It looked like they had Castleton and Davis out there together.

Oh, but it helps.

2 Likes

Colin Castleton

Castleton was playing the 4 technically. As much as junk time minutes count.

1 Like

Is there a source to listen to the press conference live?

Did you double up on the -10 and -8.5?

Saw Brendan Quinn’s tweet on Simpson’s triple double and the historical record. The other thing that stood out to me about that list is that 5 of the 6 triple doubles in school history have been under Beilein (Walton, LeVert, Morris, Manny, Simpson). Obviously more than a small bit of that goes to the game changing, but an interesting factoid that makes me appreciate Coach B all the more for no real rational reason :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dingo, it is no surprise, Beilein is the best coach in our history.

2 Likes

What a decade it has been

4 Likes

Hahah, I don’t disagree. Maybe the career best # of wins for Beilein should also factor into my comment. I’m just biased. I actually grew up in WV and was in high school during WVU’s march madness runs. And it just happened that he was hired at UM and I wanted to go there for school. I lucked out.

2 Likes
3 Likes

So he came with you?

1 Like

My freshman year was 2006-2007 (good football year). So I didn’t directly bring him with me. But if folks want to blame me for him coming, I won’t disagree :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean, the guy has reshaped Michigan Basketball and our players are impressive on and off the court.

What a game from Gary Grant that was (24, 10, 10) - and in the tourney too. But we ended up losing…

1 Like

They play them on BTN

Only Dakich. My quote followed several statements deriding DK for his nonsense banter on the air. I figure being in person would give me the opportunity to get his attention.

Does Michigan currently have the longest home winning streak in the nation? If not who does? Would think Virginia is up there as well.

We beat KEN POM again.

2 Likes