Game 20: Michigan at Nebraska Preview

I think someone mentioned this above but I am hoping Johns brings a lot of energy to tonight’s game both on offense and defense. If what Nebraska brings is a small line up I would prefer to see a lot of Johns and Castleton at the 4 which would be capable size and more quickness than what Davis would bring.

When was the last time Michigan played on ESPNU?

Thrice in the 2017-18 season, most recently the 12/21/17 throttling of Alabama A&M.

I don’t have ESPNU with my cable package. Gonna need to find an alternative way to watch this one.

1 Like

Really need to win this one, even without Zavier it’s doable but it won’t be easy.

I watched replays recently of Minnesota though Illinois and damn was it frustrating. It’s very mental with these guys imo. They go through droughts in games where they miss easy looks or start making silly errors. When ever theres any adversity they pretty much fall apart and lose their composure.

Their mental fortitude and even at times their b-ball iqs overall have been what hurts this team more so than raw talent imo. I get that’s part of a players talent but they have the ability to be much better than this skill wise ect.

3 Likes

Reddit ncaabballstreams. It’s what I use for most of my streaming during the season.

2 Likes

I’ll take Michigan tonight by 21 points in a blow out!

2 Likes

Does that work? When I was looking for game early in the season I didn’t see many games up.

1 Like

Uhhh, is there a local watering hole in town that will have the game? That’s what I used to do when I couldn’t get a game!

Edit: I’d invite you over to watch with me, but I’m pretty sure you don’t live in Grand Rapids! Then, too, NOBODY wants to watch a game with me…unless I’m in the arena, then we have a BLAST!

1 Like

Yeah, normally that’s what I would do, but I have a baby at home and my wife probably wouldn’t be too thrilled if I left them to go watch the game at a bar! Haha

3 Likes

Ahhh, done that! :laughing: You’re a better man than I am!

If you live in GR, bring the baby and come on over!

The mod team over there does a good job at enforcing when game threads can go up. I think they can only be made an hour before the game starts and then taken down within 30 min after the end of the game. I’m sure there are games that don’t have streams, but I’ve never encountered them!

1 Like

Off by ten…too good to lose to Nebraska.