Game 18: Michigan at Maryland Preview

A Rothstein-ism.

1 Like

just looked up if this guy was related to star-crossed 2009-ish michigan safety vlad emilien, but looks like theyā€™re from opposite ends of the continent!

This one just really needs to be an emphatic thumping, if at all possible.

1 Like

No such thing as a bad road win. Donā€™t think Michigan needs to win by a lot, any win would be crucial.

1 Like

I agree, I would like Michigan to win by a lot

1 Like

Human nature suggests Maryland will come out with a chip on its shoulder, having lost 81-46 in Ann Arbor. So we only have 3 1/2 hours to locate and destroy human nature.

2 Likes

In Kenpomā€™s perfervid little world, agree. Iā€™m thinking of the larger world, where itā€™s time for us to serve notice to upcoming opponents that Michigan is back and kicking a**.

2 Likes

Not about KenPom :joy: Itā€™s just really hard to win on the road, especially by a lot.

Winning on the road sends a message by itself.

Yeah, Iā€™m teasing. Quite often not so terribly literal, when you get down to it. :slight_smile: Obviously, there are different insight to be drawn from a good shellacking than from a win you wobble through, but putting good D and shooting together tonight could be wonderful in itself.

1 Like

From this preview and our previous game against Maryland I have come to the conclusion that Maryland sucks. I really donā€™t understand what this team is good at. Now that Iā€™m saying this weā€™re probably going to lose tonight.

Have fun! I hope her birthday brings us some good fortune.

1 Like

Nothing

They ARE mediocre at lots though.

We need to pull this one out

1 Like

A good solid 125 people in the stands.

well I think Michigan will win

1 Like