Game 15: Michigan at Wisconsin Open Thread

Potter playing his usual dirty game.

It will be interesting to see conditioning in the 2nd half. I predict lots of shots will be short with tired legs.

Feels like we will need to go deep into the bench today to keep our legs.

1 Like

I really donā€™t like Ford today

Ford kills us again.

1 Like

I for one love that Wisconsin canā€™t figure out how to play their second and third best players at the same time

4 Likes

This is the first time Iā€™ve noticed the delay between audio and reality being so bad.

1 Like

I guess the one thing I didnā€™t miss about Michigan basketball was the random role player having career nights against us. Welcome to the party Aleem Ford!

5 Likes

Davis really huffing and puffing there.

Aleem Ford was 12 for 41 (29%) from three over his last nine games

2 Likes

On one hand, absolutely. On the other hand, this game feels indistinguishable from every other game played at the Kohl Center.

3 Likes

This feels like a ā€œHunter Dickinson scores 18 in the second halfā€ type of game.

Offense looks as out sorts as could have been imagined. Davis is still bad. Ford going off is not good for a team that is predicated on just hitting shots

He did have to navigate through those folding chairs and steps

The defensive shot distribution shot looks good for us. No layups and 75% from 3 wonā€™t hold.

On offense, 6 other 2ā€™s is a problem, especially since itā€™s more than the amount of layups or 3ā€™s weā€™ve taken.

Yeah, but heā€™s a 35% career 3-point shooter on volumeā€¦ Heā€™s going to take and make threes. I get that Wisconsin hasnā€™t shot it well but the scout on just about everyone has to be ā€œno threesā€.

1 Like

Certainly the defense will take away what they feel is important, Ford will get to be a priority.

Jesus get Davis out

5 Likes

Why is Davis still in after the break

4 Likes