Game 13: Maryland at Michigan Open Thread

Pretty sure I had a Jett box-out sighting.

4 Likes

THEY DONT TEACH THAT IN THE IVY LEAGUE dugggggyyyyy

Is this real life

How can a D1 team play offense this badly

1 Like

I’ve always said Willard was a fraud

Kobe is slick with that ball

Good timeout. Get the focus back.

1 Like

this game actually makes me worried about Penn State, haven’t seen Michigan string together two strong back to back performances all year and rarely saw it last year

1 Like

Yea, took some luck to have that not be a nightmare first 4. Recenter.

1 Like

I always draw back to the title of the last episode of Ted Lasso season 1…Its the Hope That Kills You

1 Like

And get Hunter out if he’s gonna walk back on defense :rofl:

3 Likes

I get what your saying up thread and Maryland seems like a good candidate to be playing on Wednesday in the BTT but Michigan hasn’t done this to teams worse than this.

When this team puts in effort and is engaged I still say this is not a bad team. The fact the effort and consistency isn’t there is frustrating.

1 Like

Our success rate on alley oops and similar is not great.

T-Will you animal

For sure. I mean it’s great to see this and it certainly appears Michigan is “trying” more and executing many things better.

I just am very skeptical of rushing to make any sweeping statements that this team is “back” or has fixed much of anything. Maryland’s been awful for a month (kinda like Minnesota had been awful before Michigan stomped them). Will know way more after Penn State IMO, but it’s awesome to see 100%

Ref got tired of Willard talking about Big Ten scheduling

5 Likes

Willard trying all the tricks. Breaks out the half hearted “Trying to get a technical” card

1 Like

It’s Tess Cheddar time

2 Likes

Up 32 but doing the thing again where it’s 5 or 6 straight possessions forgetting to throw it into Hunter

2 Likes

Jett with 6 boards and 5 assist. Looks like a different player.