Game 13: Maryland at Michigan Open Thread

Hunter’s engaged…forgot how good he can be.

4 Likes

Didn’t even play that well in the second media segment but still expanded the lead

Engaged and facing a team without size and aggression in the front court.

1 Like

I was playing video games and just checked the score. Should I just go back to that?

1 Like

Terps have been really good as far as 2-point defense goes. So I don’t think that’s completely fair to say.

2 Likes

Hunter + Maryland = profit

2 Likes

Good team play and all seem focused.

Isaiah has been the difference maker today

Our scout team should just wear Maryland uniforms when they scrimmage.

2 Likes

I’m happy (obviously) with the start and it’s great to see shots go in + HD actively trying.

But I will reiterate my opinion that this is way more about Maryland than it is Michigan. Dug has three turnovers in five minutes and we fouled a three point shooter and they play a 6’8” small forward at center. It’s incredibly hard to make Michigan look like a team that plays hard/defends. Maryland doing a great job at that.

Need to slow it down. Jett was going too much 1 on 1 dribbling air out of ball and the halfcourt alley oop to Reed probably isn’t the best idea.

Game on the line who do you want taking a FT Joey or Tarris?

1 Like

Best defensive possession of the year right there?

1 Like

Terrific D and rotation there.

FTs … come on guys

1 Like

Great hustle but getting sloppy out there both teams.

We have determined 21 points is enough to win this game

3 Likes

I don’t think any defensive possession that ends with our defender leaving their feet on a shot fake should be considered the defensive possession of the season.

UM leaving their feet on shot fakes is such a bad habit. It cost us against CMU big time. It won’t cost us every time it happens, but it will definitely cost us again if we keep it up.

1 Like

Is Youssef ill or injured?

1 Like