Former Michigan Players NOT in NBA

2 Likes

Sparties can go to Munich, that’s fine. We got Berlin.

2 Likes

I guess since he’s retired, this is right place for this info:

Sam Webb mentioned on his show that he saw T-Mills over the weekend (Michigan Hoops Alumni/Charity event) and he’s lost 72 pounds. That’s good to hear because he’s been huge.

7 Likes

Massive, yeah.

1 Like
9 Likes
14 Likes

i hate admitting this but, I’m a fan of Bayern…i know, I know you can call me polypropylene or w/e but my fandom is a vestige of my childhood brain and I can’t help it. Anyways, I have never seen a Bayern bball game but Cassius is an awesome player and I’m excited to see if he has improved from his college days.

6 Likes

Presuming that’s a downgrade. Not even a C-list Turkish city.

2 Likes

i love u Just JMO

2 Likes

It looks like that Konyaspor will play in the top league in the coming season, probably just got promoted from the Turkish B-league

1 Like

Is JMO the oldest former M player still playing pro ball? I believe Jamal Crawford is retired.:thinking:

1 Like

Manny Harris maybe?

Deshawn Sims playing in Italy.

1 Like

looks like Manny is still playing in Taiwan. had never heard of Kaohsiung before today and now I’ve heard of it twice in four hours

6 Likes

He played in the top Italian division last year, but barely played (may have been injured?)

I have to assume he’s sort of wrapping his career up at this point?

1 Like

I love Zack…but how is he a VP of anything at this point in his life? Good for him I guess…but clearly my Michigan degree hasn’t been quite as useful to me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wasn’t he at Ross? That surely opens some doors.

1 Like

Especially at a company founded and run by a Michigan graduate and AD booster.

4 Likes

Ekpe Udoh is still playing

1 Like