Five Former Michigan players play in the NBA on the same night

Darius Morris and Jamal Crawford of the Clippers routed Tim Hardaway Jr. and the Knicks, Trey Burke and the Jazz blew out the Pistons in Burke’s Michigan homecoming, and Manny Harris and the Lakers came back to defeat the Celtics. A strange occurrence to have this many former UM players to be in the NBA at the same time, let alone play on the same night. Seriously, when is the last time something like this has happened?

Things are trending up. The job Beilein has done with this program is remarkable. Michigan still might blow some games here or there, and we might not always have Final 4 contenders, but it’s hard for me to get upset when I look at the grand scheme of things.

I’ll also put Epke Udoh on there…I like following his career. Injured right now.
Wish he would have stayed at UM.

Great post Gavo…THJ is really having a great year. His minutes are down and he has played much better than Smith this year. The Knicks are show casing Smith for a trade…paying him G money and he’s been a problem all year. If Smith goes Tim will find more PT…the Knicks are in a bad spot.