Experimenting with 'reactions'

Hey guys, playing with a new feature. Below each post you can have a reaction. Right now we have:
-Funny
-Wow
-Agree
-Disagree

They will all be tallied on your user profiles and help you earn badges, etc.

I dig it. What about “insightful” as a reaction?
Also, unrelated…can you add post season results in the past seasons section? Also, it appears that the 2012-2013 campaign is missing from this section altogether. Thanks for the great site!

Nice

I always wonder why it doesn’t register our post counts with our actual posts (ie. “Posts: 0.”) but registers them in our profile.

I always wonder why it doesn't register our post counts with our actual posts (ie. "Posts: 0.") but registers them in our profile.
Good question, I'll try to fix that.
I dig it. What about "insightful" as a reaction? Also, unrelated...can you add post season results in the past seasons section? Also, it appears that the 2012-2013 campaign is missing from this section altogether. Thanks for the great site!
I like the idea of an insightful reaction... but have to replace one of the others? Wow or Funny? Which should go?

I’ll update the previous seasons.

What is a Wow reaction for? Is that a positive or negative response (or neutral)? Can we use more than one response per comment, like funny and I agree?
Having said all that, I could do without the funny. I prefer thoughtful comments and don’t appreciate people who only post things that they think are funny. A fun response might encourage people to go for that feedback.

Let’s try Awesome-Insightful-Agree-Disagree

You can only do one reaction per post.

Let's try Awesome-Insightful-Agree-Disagree

You can only do one reaction per post.

Too bad I can’t do “Awesome Agree”