Exhibition: Michigan vs. Saginaw Valley State Open Thread

Safe to say Michigan is a lot better with Simpson it there. Looked like chaos without him. Nunez didn’t give me any confidence on either end.

3 Likes

Well everyone looks willing to shoot

BJ not bad so far. X’s made 3pt looked much smoother than the miss for sure.

Michigan closed the half on a 10-0 run. Zavier Simpson was +18 in the first half. Michigan was outscored by 6 points in the 4 minutes that he was on the bench.

6 Likes

Teske sat for a lot of the first half. Did he get back in after picking up his 2nd foul?

DDJ and Nunez a combined 0/5 from three

Agree didn’t see anything in Nunez.

Thought Eli played a quietly great half. 7 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, got to the line, hit a three. He’s the only option I feel even halfway okay about right now at the 2 spot

7 Likes

I felt like DDJs looks we’re coming from real deep he could stand from a extra dribble forward I think

I am curious to see if his mins go way down once Wagner is back and healthy.

Man, colin castleton can ball. Image him , Dickenson, todd and Brandon John’s in our front court…one can only dream.

1 Like

Cmon Juwan! The one part of Beilein I wanted gone :persevere:

But have a feeling that’s more of an exhibition thing

2 Likes

I really think the NCAA needs to increase the PF to 6. That would change the autobenching real fast!

2 Likes

For what it’s worth the play by play announcer is actually good this year. The rest of the announcing crew made some funny, but understandable mistakes. Overall much better than BTN+ last year

1 Like

Feels like watching golf with the British accent. :slight_smile:

turnovers felt much worse than the 4-stats graphic shows …

shows how reactionary people are.

x controlled the game but looked like Livers was ready to score – great in transition

2 Likes

That’s because we’re used to near-perfection :smiley:. I’m more concerned with the shot selection