Europe

What are the top five things you are hoping to see when Michigan goes to Italy this August?

1. Get an idea how they have to manage the 4

2. See how Walton looks with a good chunk of the offense going through him

3. Get a feel if they have to chase a big in 15 or wait until 16.

4. Lots of work on the glass

5. Progress with their switches on D with such a young roster.

1. How Donnal plays overall. Can he give us some punch from the 5?

2. 4 man play - who, how, when

3. Walton’s offensive role (attack mode more?)

4. How well does Doyle move and defend.

5. Irvin’s shot selection - %, attempts, etc

1. Big man play
  2. Big man play
  3. Big man play
  4. Big man play
  5. Big man play
1. How Donnal plays overall. Can he give us some punch from the 5?
  1. 4 man play - who, how, when

2. Walton’s offensive role (attack mode more?)

3. How well does Doyle move and defend.

4. Irvin’s shot selection - %, attempts, etc

Irvin’s shot selection is an interesting one. He was so predominantly just a jump shooter as a freshman, it will be interesting to see how quickly he can make the transition to playmaker.

1. Spike and the Ladies
  2. Spike and the Ladies
  3. Spike and the Ladies
  4. Spike and the Ladies
  5. Free air fare for UM Hoops

Ha! I wish there was free air fare for UM Hoops :slight_smile: We’ll probably be sitting this one out.

1. The games hopefully, not sure what the rules are, but it would be really cool if the games are being streamed somewhere.
  2. How the defensive rebounding holds up against presumably much older players.
  3. How much a pick and pop big man will change Michigan’s offense. They ran a few ball screens with Glenn as the roll man, but I honestly can’t remember many pick and pop situation from the middle of the court.
  4. How far Irvin and Walton have progressed in terms of team defense. I think it’s pretty clear they have the tools to be plus defenders. Also interested to see whether Caris takes the next step to and becomes a shut down defender.
  5. Doyle. Interested to see how developed his back-to-the-basket game is and whether he can be a legit 2nd option at center.

Is there a chance any of the games this summer will be streamed online or available for replay?

1. Video Highlights
  2. Word that LeVert went to Nike Skill Academies and Dominated.
    3.Kam Chatman running the PG position.
    4.Donnal and Doyle ability to play alongside each other.
    5.LeVert 3inch Growth Spurt.
  1. Doyle - How many quality minutes can he give us at the 5?
  2. Donnal - Can we prosper with him at the 5?
  3. Did anyone make an off season leap? (I’m looking at you Zak & Derrick).
  4. All the new guys, can they play this year or will anyone redshirt.
  5. Will Austin see the floor in Europe?

Man, some people sure are obsessed with seeing Chatman at the point on this board, huh? Not happening. There’s 3 better options already on the roster. No need for it. Don’t know why you’d want to force something like that.

Man, some people sure are obsessed with seeing Chatman at the point on this board, huh? Not happening. There's 3 better options already on the roster. No need for it. Don't know why you'd want to force something like that.

Yeah I don’t see it happening either.

He’ll get plenty of chances to create from the 3 or 4. Positions that he’ll actually be able to guard.

I have a feeling Beilein and Jordan shares that same obsession!